The Cisco RV325 and the Cisco RV320 are both VPN routers that will provide a strong internet connection for multiple users. Both routers are a similar style and come in at around the same price, so which one is better?
We have made a list of the main features of both the Cisco RV325 and the Cisco RV320 to see which router we think is the better one.
Both the Cisco RV325 and the Cisco RV320 will let you get the maximum speeds that your ISP can provide you with. With the Cisco RV325 you have 14 gigabit ethernet LAN ports to provide you with a fast connection to your network as well as dual gigabit WAN ports for faster uploading and backups.
The Cisco RV320 has 4 gigabit ethernet LAN ports and dual gigabit ethernet WAN ports, to give you double the speed of the LAN connections.
Both routers have built in set up wizards that are accessed from your browser, that make them quick and easy to configure and get connected. Both the Cisco RV325 and the Cisco RV320 are designed for small business use and are able to handle the transfer of large files simultaneously from multiple users, making your business more efficient.
The two routers have VPN capabilities, meaning you and your employees can access your network from remote locations, making it easier and more convenient to carry out essential tasks when out of the office.
The Cisco RV325 and the Cisco RV320 both have built in firewall protection and security for your network. Both models also have hardware encryption technology and built in IP security, making it safer for the transfer of sensitive data through your network.
With both routers you’re able to manage all the devices that are connected to your network, allowing you to stay in control of your network’s security. With the VPN you can ensure that users can send data securely through your network even when based outside the building.
Both the Cisco RV325 and the Cisco RV320 are wired routers that have no WiFi capabilities and are designed for when you don’t require your devices to be wirelessly connected. Having the connections wired makes it better for your business when there are multiple users sharing the same network at the same time.
The Cisco RV325 and the Cisco RV320 have two USB ports so you can connect flash drives. The USB ports on both also support 3G and 4G modems that can be connected in the event of a broadband network failure, so that your business can continue to operate.
After looking at the features of both the Cisco RV325 and the Cisco RV320 we think the better router is the Cisco RV325. When both routers are intended for small business use we think the Cisco RV325 works better.
It benefits from having a larger number of LAN ports, meaning more users can connect simultaneously. Both models have similar security features, making them both good choices, but we think the Cisco RV325 just has the edge over the RV320.
Other ROUTER Comparisons
- AKG K141 MKII vs AKG K240 – Which Ones are Better?
- Netgear AC3200 vs Netgear AC3000 – Is One Better than the Other?
- D-Link AC3150 vs D-Link AC3200 – What’s the Difference?
- D-Link AC3200 vs Asus RT-AC88U – Which is the Better Router?
- Netgear AC5300 vs Netgear AC3200 – Which is the Better Router?
- Asus RT-AC5300 vs Asus RT-AC3200 – What’s the Difference?
- Asus RT-AC88U vs Linksys WRT1900ACS – Is One Router Better than the Other?
- Asus RT-AC88U vs Asus RT-AC3200 – Which Router is the Best?
- Asus RT-AC88U vs Asus RT-AC5300 – Which is the Better Router?
- Asus RT-AC88U vs Asus RT-AC3100 – Is One Better than the Other?
- Netgear AC2350 vs Asus AC2400 – Which Router is Better?
- Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 vs Netgear AC2200 – What’s the Difference?
- Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 vs Netgear AC2600 – Which Router is Better?
- Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 vs TP-Link Archer C7 – Which One’s Better?
- Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 vs Linksys WRT1900ACS – Which One is Better?