Ac3200 wireless routers are some of the fastest and highest ranges for wireless routers. Two great ac3200 wireless routers to consider for your home are:
D-link ac3200 and Asus rt-ac3200.
We’ve looked at the speed, hardware, security and additional features to help you compare the two models and see which ac3200 works best to suit your needs.
The D-link ac3200 is an 802.11 wireless router. The tri-band technology allows for speeds up to 3.2 Gbps through two 5 Ghz band and one 2.4 Ghz band.
The Asus rt-ac3200 is also an 802.11 wireless router. It breaks down to 2600 Mbps delivered on the two 5 Ghz bands and 600 on the 2.4 Ghz band.
The D-link ac3200 features six external antennas, all high performance. It also features 5 Gigabit ports, broken down to four LAN ports and one WAN port. It also has two USB ports, one being a 3.0 port and the other two being 2.0 ports.
The Asus rt-ac3200 also has six external, high performance antennas. It has the same port options as the D-link ac3200, with four LAN ports and one WAN port. It has two USB ports, one is a 2.0 and one is a 3.0.
The D-link ac3200 features a dual active firewall, secure Wi-Fi encryption through WPA / WPA2.
The Asus rt-ac3200 has SPI intrusion detection, DoS protection, network service filter, URL filter and port filter.
Some of the additional features worth looking at for the D-link ac3200 includes the following:
- Advanced QoS
- Band steering
- Advanced SmartBeam
- Sharing Options
- Mydlink SharePort App
- SharePort Utility
- Mydlink Lite App
- Easy install
- WPS push button
- Parental controls
- Guest Wi-Fi network
- NVIDIA GameStream-ready
The additional features worth considering for the Asus rt-ac3200 include the following:
- VPN support
- WPS button
- Parental controls
- AiCloud 2.0
- Tri-Band Smart Connect
- Time Machine support
- VPN support
- ASUSWRT graphical user interface
- Adaptive QoS
- Traffic analyzer
Overall Product Recommendation
CLICK HERE TO GET D-link ac3200 TODAY WITH FREE SHIPPING!
The overall product recommendation for an ac3200 model would be the D-link ac3200. The D-link ac3200 features an extra USB port, NVIDIA GameStream-ready, additional security features and multiple sharing functions. When it comes down to it, the security features and the additional USB port are not only convient but offer a peace of mind when working online for business or leisure.
The D-link ac3200 also has beamforming with Advanced SmartBeam and band steering. These are two high quality features for extra speed and high definition enjoyment. The mobile app that D-link offers helps users easily track their bandwidth usage and other features of their wireless router.
One of the features that would be nice to see on the d-link ac3200 that the Asus rt-ac3200 has is the AiCloud 2.0. Having its own cloud allows flexibility in sharing and the ability to wirelessly share between mobile devices, desktop computers and the router.
It would also be nice to see the D-link ac3200 be compatible with Mac devices through Time Machine. The Asus rt-ac3200 has this compatability.
Other Wifi Router Comparisons
- The 5 Best Routers on the Market in 2016
- Tp-link tl-wr841n vs. Tp-link tl-wr740n: Which Tp-link router best suits your needs?
- Netgear Nighthawk ac1900 vs. Asus rt-ac68u: Which ac1900 wireless router is best?
- Netgear Nighthawk ac1900 vs. Asus rt-ac66u: Which wireless router will power your home?
- Netgear n750 vs. n600: So what’s the difference?
- Netgear n600 vs. n750: What are the differences?
- D-link ac3200 vs. Asus rt-ac3200: Battle of the ac3200’s
- Tp-link tl-wr842nd vs. Tp-link tl-wr841nd: So what’s the difference between the two?
- Netgear Nighthawk x6 ac3200 vs. Linksys wrt1900ac: Two great home-use wireless routers
- Cisco rv016 vs. rv042: Which Cisco wireless router is for you?
- Tp-link tl-wr841 vs. Netgear wnr614: Taking wireless routers to the next level
- Netgear nighthawk ac1900 vs. ac2350: Which Netgear Nighthawk model is best?
- Netgear ac1750 vs. Linksys ac2400: Two great wireless router options for mobile devices and gaming
- Netgear AC1750 vs. AC1900: Which Netgear router will take you to the ends of the Internet and back?
- Netgear N750 vs. Linksys EA3500: Dual band WiFi routers worth looking at