The Graco Snugride 35 LX and the Graco Snugride 35 are similar car seats designed for babies to be rear facing when in the car.
We have compiled a list of the main features of both the Graco 35 LX and the Graco 35 and have analyzed each of the models to give you a better idea of which car seat to choose.
Both the 35 LX and the 35 have been crash tested extensively and meet the Federal Safety Standards. They have both been made using the SafeSeat engineering technology, meaning your infant will be extra safe when travelling in either of these car seats.
Both of the models feature adjustable straps and two separate straps at the bottom for added security. They both fit securely in your car with a click system function and are rear facing for extra safety for babies.
The 35 LX and the 35 are a similar size and are both compact enough for small cars. Each model is very lightweight so can be easily transported from car to home and everywhere else you need to go.
The 35 LX is a slightly narrower and more compact model that measures 30.67 by 11.75 by 15.59 inches compared to the 35 model which is 27.46 by 16.55 by 18.17 inches.
The 35 LX and the 35 each have comfortable cushioning that supports your baby during travel. Both models also feature a protection hood that can be adjusted to keep your baby shielded from sunlight and to give them a more cozy environment to fall asleep in.
The 35 model comes with a removable boot, which is not included in the 35 LX. Each model has comfortable but practical fabric that can be wiped easily and can be washed.
Ease of Use
Both of these models are designed to be used with other Graco ClickConnect products, so they have a quick click system to be able to release the car seat and connect it to products such as a stroller.
Because of the click system the seat can be easily taken in and out of the car. Both the 35 LX and the 35 have a feature on the harness that can be adjusted with just one hand and a fast release button, making it a quicker process to get your infant in and out of the car seat.
After looking at the main features of the Graco 35 LX and the Graco 35 we think the best car seat out of the two is the Graco 35. While both have a lot of the same safety and convenience features, the Graco 35 is slightly better value.
Even though the 35 LX is a smaller and more compact car seat, the 35 has all the same features and is just as lightweight. The 35 model also comes with additional pieces and is roughly $40 less than the 35 LX.
Other CAR SEATS Comparisons
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Safety 1st Guide Air
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Eddie Bauer XRS 65
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Graco My Ride 65
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Evenflo Sureride
- Graco Size4Me 65 vs Graco Nautilus 65
- Baby Trend Flex-Loc vs Graco Snugride
- Baby Trend Flex-Loc vs Chicco Keyfit
- Evenflo Nurture vs Evenflo Embrace
- Graco 4Ever vs Britax
- Safety 1st Grow And Go vs Graco Extend2Fit
- Graco Nautilus 65 vs Graco Nautilus 80
- Evenflo Tribute LX vs Evenflo Sureride DLX
- Graco Size4Me 65 vs Graco 4Ever
- Graco Size4Me 65 vs Graco Extend2Fit
- Safety 1st Grow N Go vs Graco 4Ever
Other Graco Snugride 35 Comparisons
- Graco Snugride 35 LX vs Graco Snugride 35
- Chicco Keyfit 30 vs. Graco Snugride 35: Which rear facing car seat will you trust to transport your bundle of joy?