The Graco Snugride Classic Connect 30 and 35 models are sibling models manufactured from Graco. They have similar features but they also have unique features to offer consumers. With the Graco Snugride Classic Connect 30 and 35 being so close in features, how will you decide which Graco car seat will carry your bundle of joy?
To help you in your decision, we’ve compiled information into four categories and provided our overall product recommendation at the end. The four categories are: overall product dimensions, color options, similar features and unique model features.
Overall Product Dimensions
The overall product dimensions for the Graco Snugride Classic Connect 30 are 27” x 16.5” x 24”. The overall product weight is set at 7.5 lbs. without the base. With the base, the weight is 15 lbs.
The 35 is the larger of the two models. The overall product dimensions are 30.7” x 18.7” x 15.6”. The 35 is also heavier than the Graco Snugride Classic Connect 30. The overall product weight is set at 9.7 lbs, without the base. With the base the weight is 16.7 lbs.
The Graco Snugride Classic Connect 30 comes in two colors: Dragonfly and Fiji. The Dragonfly model is teal, black and light grey. The Fiji model is black, light grey and has a circle pattern.
The 35 only has one color option, Flint. Flint is black and dark grey.
The similar features that the Graco Snugride Classic Connect 30 and 35 share include the following:
- SafeSeat engineering for safety
- Side impact tested
- LATCH equipped safety install system
- EPS energy absorbing foam
- Removable infant head support
- 5-point, front-adjusted harness
- Compatible with Classic Connect Graco strollers
- Three panel rotating canopy
Unique Model Features
The Graco Snugride Classic Connect 30 is a rear-facing car seat that is equipped to carry an infant between 4 lbs. and 30 lbs. The unique model feature that stands out is that it belongs in the New Car Assessment Program (NCAP).
The 35 is also a rear-facing car seat that is equipped to carry an infant between 4 lbs. and 35 lbs. The unique model features for this model include an easy-to-read indicator, a base belt lock-off and a one handle dial adjust for the LATCH system. In addition, the 35 also offers GracoPedic luxury foam.
Overall Product Dimensions
The overall product recommendation goes to the 35. The 35 has the great features of the Graco Snugride Classic Connect 30, as well as throwing in some new great features like the easy-to-read indicator and the base belt lock-off.
The 35 does have higher product dimensions, and weighs more, but it makes this model able to carry an infant weighing up to five pounds heavier.
One down side to the 35 is that it only has the one color option, the Flint. The Graco Snugride Classic Connect 30 offers two choices: the Fiji and the Dragonfly. The Fiji is similarly colored to the 35’s Flint, but the Graco Snugride Classic Connect 30 offers a brightly colored alternative.
The final unique feature that the 35 offers is the comfort of GracoPedic luxury foam. This feature makes sure that your loved one is riding comfortably and cozy.
Other CAR SEATS Comparisons
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Safety 1st Guide Air
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Eddie Bauer XRS 65
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Graco My Ride 65
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Evenflo Sureride
- Graco Size4Me 65 vs Graco Nautilus 65
- Baby Trend Flex-Loc vs Graco Snugride
- Baby Trend Flex-Loc vs Chicco Keyfit
- Evenflo Nurture vs Evenflo Embrace
- Graco 4Ever vs Britax
- Safety 1st Grow And Go vs Graco Extend2Fit
- Graco Nautilus 65 vs Graco Nautilus 80
- Evenflo Tribute LX vs Evenflo Sureride DLX
- Graco Size4Me 65 vs Graco 4Ever
- Graco Size4Me 65 vs Graco Extend2Fit
- Safety 1st Grow N Go vs Graco 4Ever
Other Graco Snugride Classic Connect 30 Comparisons
- Graco Snugride Classic Connect 30 vs. 35: What’s the difference?
- Graco SnugRide Classic Connect 30 vs Graco SnugRide Click Connect 30: An Upgrade to an Old Classic