The Logitech G710 and G710+ are not only manufactured by the same company, Logitech, but are so closely designed that it can be difficult to figure out which one will fit your needs best. It can be hard to define the similarities and differences between the Logitech G710 and G710+ and make that decision.
We want to help you make that decision! We’ve compiled information on both models and placed them in four easy-to-read categories. We’ve also provided our overall product recommendation at the end of this article. The four categories we analyzed are: overall product dimensions, key information, similarities and differences.
Overall Product Dimensions
The overall product dimensions for the Logitech G710 are 19.5” x 9.5” x 2. The overall product weight is set at 4.5 lbs.
The overall product dimensions for the G710+ are incredibly comparable. The overall product dimensions are 20.7” x 9 x 2.4”. The overall weight is slightly heavier than that of the Logitech G710. It is set at 4.8 lbs.
The Logitech G710 features Cherry MX Blue keys. They are high speed mechanical keys. They produce a “clicky” sound and are considered tactile keys.
The G710+ also has mechanical keys. These keys, however, do not produce sound. They are quiet, non-clicking keys. They feature a built-in damping ring in each key to ensure the quiet use.
The similarities between the Logitech G710 and the G710+ are vast. They include the following similarities:
- Tested for durability up to a 50 million cycle life
- Adjustable backlit white LED lights, with four adjustable brightness levels (including off)
- Keys WASD & arrow keys can be adjusted independently
- One-touch media controls and volume controls
- Game mode switch
- Six programmable G-keys, with the possibility of three macros per key, offering 18 individual functions
- 26-key rollover
- 110 anti-ghosting keys
- Durable tilt legs
- Removable palm rest
The list of difference between the Logitech G710 and G710+ are significantly less than that of the similarities they share.
The feature seen on the Logitech G710, that aren’t seen on the G710+ is the adjustable, dual-zone backlighting feature.
The feature seen on the G710+, that aren’t seen on the Logitech G710, is the built-in damping rings on each key.
Overall Product Recommendation
The overall product recommendation between the Logitech G710 and the G710+ was incredibly difficult! The long list of similarities made the choice a tough one, but in the end only one gaming keyboard can have the overall product recommendation. With that said, we’ve decided to give the overall product recommendation to the G710+
The G710+ has all the great features of the Logitech G710, minus the tactile keys that make an audible “click” sound. The G710+ has quiet, non-clicking keys, thanks to the built-in damping rings. While this is a minor difference between the two, it can make gaming more enjoyable by being able to hear the game more than the clicks of the keyboard.
The neat feature about the Logitech G710, however, is the adjustable dual-zone backlighting. This can give you great possibilities for backlighting options during your favorite games!
Other KEYBOARD Comparisons
- Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 vs Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 6000 – Is One Better than the Other?
- Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 vs Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 800 – What’s the Difference?
- Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 vs Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 – Which is the Better One?
- Logitech K400 vs Logitech TK820 – Which Keyboard is Better?
- Logitech K400 vs Microsoft All In One – Is One Better than the Other?
- Logitech MK550 vs Microsoft 5000 – What’s the Difference?
- Logitech MK550 vs Microsoft 4000 – Is One Keyboard Better?
- Anker CB310 vs Logitech MK520: High Functioning Wireless Keyboards
- Microsoft Sidewinder X4 vs Logitech G110: Designed for Gamers
- Steelseries Apex M800 vs. Blackwidow Chroma: Two unique gaming keyboards
- Logitech Orion Spark vs. Corsair K95 RGB: Two great gaming keyboard options
- Corsair Gaming K95 vs Corsair Gaming K70: To Key or Not to Key
- Das Keyboard 4 Professional vs. Ultimate: What are the differences between these two Das Keyboard models?
- Logitech G710+ vs. Razer Blackwidow Ultimate: Two gaming keyboards with great consumer features
- Logitech G710+ vs. Razer Blackwidow: Mechanical Gaming Keyboards
Other Logitech g710 Comparisons
- Logitech G710 vs. G710+: What are the similarities and differences between these two Logitech gaming keyboards?
- Corsair Vengeance K70 vs Logitech G710+: Advanced Gaming Needs
- Logitech g710 vs. g910: Which mechanical gaming keyboard will work best for all your gaming battles?