If you are in the search for a good mechanical gaming keyboard, then it’s worth taking a look at the Logitech g910 Orion Spark and the Razer Blackwidow Chroma. Both of these keyboards are packed with great features and offer quite the color show through backlighting options. Which one will you choose for your gaming needs; the Logitech g910 Orion Spark or the Razer Blackwidow Chroma?
We’ve compiled information for just that question and placed the information into four easy-to-read categories for you. We’ve also provided our overall product recommendation at the end of this article. The four categories we analyzed are: overall product dimensions, backlight color options, programmable keys and additional must have features.
Overall Product Dimensions
The overall product dimensions for the Logitech g910 Orion Spark are 19.9” x 9.6” x 1.4”. The overall product weight is set at 3.5 lbs.
The overall product dimensions for the Razer Blackwidow Chroma are smaller than the Logitech g910. The overall product dimensions are 18.72” x 6.74” x 1.54”. The overall product weight, however, is comparable to that of the Logitech g910 Orion Spark. The overall product weight is set at 3.31 lbs.
Backlight Color Options
The Logitech g910 Orion Spark features RGB intelligent illumination that can be customized. The backlight customization offers over 16.8 million color options to choose from.
The Blackwidow Chroma also features a customizable backlighting option. Similar to the Logitech g910 Orion Spark, there are 16.8 million color options to choose from.
The Logitech g910 comes equipped with nine programmable G-keys. Each of these G-keys allows for three profiles, giving you an overall option for 27 programmable, individual commands.
The Razer Blackwidow Chroma features five dedicated programmable macro keys.
Additional Must Have Features
The additional must have features for the Logitech g910 Orion Spark include the following features:
- ARX control integration, compatible with Andriod Smartphones and tablets, to view in-game information, vitals, statistics and more
- Dedicated media controls
- On-board roller bar for volume control
- 113 anti-ghosting keys
- Romer-G mechanical keys
- Key switch durability of 70 million
- Two palm rests
The additional must have features for the Razer Blackwidow Chroma include the following features:
- Razer mechanical switches
- Engineered to withstand up to 60 million keystrokes
- Gaming mode
- 10-key rollover and anti-ghosting
- Razer Synapses software
Overall Product Recommendation
The overall product recommendation between the Logitech g910 Orion Spark and the Razer Blackwidow Chroma goes to the Logitech g910 Orion Spark. The Logitech g910 Orion Spark has some of the great features of the Razer Blackwidow Chroma, such as a great backlight color show and programmable keys, but offers them at a higher level.
The Logitech g910 Orion Spark also has ARX control integration which moves important in-game information, like statistics and vitals, off of your screen and on to your Andriod Smartphone or tablet. This means you have a larger gaming space on your desktop and a designated space for your important information.
A good feature about the Razer Blackwidow Chroma, however, is that it offers a gaming mode. This means that, if you accidently hit the windows button, you won’t be redirected back to your desktop and out of the game. It would have been nice to see this feature on the Logitech g910 Orion Spark.
Other KEYBOARD Comparisons
- Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 vs Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 6000 – Is One Better than the Other?
- Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 vs Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 800 – What’s the Difference?
- Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 vs Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 – Which is the Better One?
- Logitech K400 vs Logitech TK820 – Which Keyboard is Better?
- Logitech K400 vs Microsoft All In One – Is One Better than the Other?
- Logitech MK550 vs Microsoft 5000 – What’s the Difference?
- Logitech MK550 vs Microsoft 4000 – Is One Keyboard Better?
- Anker CB310 vs Logitech MK520: High Functioning Wireless Keyboards
- Microsoft Sidewinder X4 vs Logitech G110: Designed for Gamers
- Steelseries Apex M800 vs. Blackwidow Chroma: Two unique gaming keyboards
- Logitech Orion Spark vs. Corsair K95 RGB: Two great gaming keyboard options
- Corsair Gaming K95 vs Corsair Gaming K70: To Key or Not to Key
- Das Keyboard 4 Professional vs. Ultimate: What are the differences between these two Das Keyboard models?
- Logitech G710+ vs. Razer Blackwidow Ultimate: Two gaming keyboards with great consumer features
- Logitech G710+ vs. Razer Blackwidow: Mechanical Gaming Keyboards
Other Logitech g910 Comparisons
- Logitech g910 Orion Spark vs. Razer Blackwidow Chroma: Two great mechanical gaming keyboards
- Logitech g710 vs. g910: Which mechanical gaming keyboard will work best for all your gaming battles?
- Logitech g410 vs. g910: Battle of the Logitech Gaming Keyboards