The Logitech Z50 and the Logitech Z150 are both portable speakers that have been designed for computers and tablets. Each of the speaker sets are around the same price and have similar features, so how do you know which speakers are better?
We have looked at the features of both the Logitech Z50 and the Logitech Z150 to see which model is the best.
The Logitech Z50 is made up of just one speaker, compared to the two speakers that make up the Logitech Z150. The Z50 is a stylish and contemporary speaker in silver and white that amplifies the sounds and transmits them upwards.
The Logitech Z150 has two speakers in matte black that are modern, with a volume control dial on the front of the right speaker. The Logitech Z50 measures 4 by 4 by 6.5 inches compared to the Logitech Z150 which measures 7.8 by 3.5 by 6.3 inches for each speaker.
The Logitech Z50 packs 10 watts into a single speaker but only provides mono sound as opposed to the Logitech z150 which gives stereo sound but only delivers 6 watts of power.
Both models will enhance your music and movies from your laptops and phones with the Logitech Z50 having the ability to deliver a louder sound. The two models give clear sound but the bass sound will not be strong on either.
The Logitech Z150 features volume and power controls built into the front of the right speaker, giving you convenient access to your sound, compared to the Logitech Z50 which can only be controlled by the volume controls on your device.
The Logitech Z150 benefits from having a headphone jack built into the right speaker, a feature that the Z50 does not have. Both models have their connection jacks attached to the speakers.
The Logitech Z50 and the Logitech Z150 are designed to be used with portable devices and will work with your laptop, either Windows or Mac operating systems, as well as your phone or tablet. Both the models can be plugged straight into your device and will work automatically without the need for any additional software.
Both models can be plugged into the wall, eliminating the need for batteries. The Logitech Z50 benefits from being more compact, meaning it is easier for you to take it with you on trips, making it more versatile.
The Logitech Z50 and the Logitech Z150 are both good quality speakers for their low prices but after looking at the details of both models we think the better speaker system is the Logitech Z50. The Logitech Z50 delivers a more powerful sound out of the one speaker and is a more stylish looking model.
The Logitech Z50 may not give stereo sound but being a portable speaker it is a more versatile size, meaning you’re more likely to use it if you can take it with you wherever you go.
Other SPEAKER SYSTEM Comparisons
- Logitech Z-5500 vs Corsair SP2500 – Which One Better than the Other?
- Logitech X530 vs Logitech Z623 – Which are the Better Speakers?
- Logitech LS21 vs Creative A220 – Which Speakers Are Better?
- Logitech LS21 vs Logitech Z323 – Is One Speaker Set Better than the Other?
- Logitech X530 vs Logitech x540
- Logitech Z333 vs Logitech Z533
- Logitech z50 vs Logitech Z150
- Logitech Z506 vs Logitech X530
- Bose Companion 20 vs Klipsch Promedia 2.1
- Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 vs Bose Companion 5
- Bose Companion 5 vs Bose Companion 20
- Bose Companion 2 Series III vs Creative Gigaworks T40
- Logitech Z333 vs Logitech Z523: A Difference in Style
- Bose Companion 20 vs Audioengine A5: Big noise from just 2 Speakers
- Logitech Z506 vs Creative T6300: Sounding Off for the Best Speaker System