In order to ensure maximum comfort for your children in a car journey, you will need a special seat. In this post, we will compare two of the most popular car seats and find out which one will be more useful to you.
– Extended 5 point harness
– Reinforced steel frame
– 3 position recline ensures variable size
– Converts to different types for different weighted children
The Britax Marathon vs. The Graco Nautilus
Packed with lots of comfort and security features, the Britax Marathon and the Graco Nautilus are two popular car seats. While the Britax Marathon puts safety as its first priority, the Graco Nautilus grows with your child. Both of these seats are firmly attached to the vehicle and ensure maximum comfort for the passenger.
The Side Impact Protection system of Britax is provided with a rigid shell and deep sidewalls along with energy-absorbing foam. Therefore, the head and body of the child are kept safe, while intruding objects will be diverted. The base of the seat features SafeCell technology. This technology includes engineered material which will compress during a crash. As a result, the center of gravity gets lowered and it protects the child from forward movements. In case of a harsh stop, the energy-absorbing, 2 point strap will reduce crash force and sudden movements.
On the other hand, the Graco Nautilus meets all the safety standards of USA. Additionally, the seat has also been tested for side impacts. The high belt positioning and the 5 point harness system will prevent any unwanted movement. The energy absorbent foam will save the children during a collision. Structural integrity of the seat was tested in both high and low temperatures. The open-loop belt guides are color coded, which helps in ensuring proper routing of the vehicle belt.
Tangle-free, multiple point harness enables variable height position in the Britax Marathon. It is possible to adjust the height without removing the set or dismantling the harness. The two buckle position will fit comfortably with the growth of your children. The smart harness holders hide the straps when a passenger is being put in the seat. High-density foal cushioning, forward and rear facing reclining options will ensure relaxed postures. The infant body pillow and matching comforts make the seat suitable for children of any age.
The Graco Nautilus adapts itself according to the passenger’s comfortness. Height-adjustable headrest and 3 position recline accommodate the needs of the children. During long rides, the padded, contoured armrests will provide extra comfort for them. They can keep their favorite toys and bottles in the storage pockets and cup holder.
With convenient design, the Britax Marathon can be quickly installed in the car. The contoured, anti-slip base protects the seat. Premium quality lower latch connectors ensure a quick, tight installation. The seat is also approved for using in airplane. The Graco Nautilus comes with one year limited warranty. Its parts are easily washable. Both of these seats feature machine-washable seat cushions and covers.
From the discussion above, it is clear that the Britax Marathon contains more security feature than the Graco Nautilus. The fact is reflected by the wide gap between their prices too. However, when it comes to the safety of your children, you shouldn’t compromise with the quality.
Other Britax Marathon Comparisons
- Graco Contender 65 vs Britax Marathon
- Britax Roundabout G4.1 vs Britax Marathon
- Graco Size4Me 65 vs. Britax Marathon: Child Safety, Parent Peace of Mind
- Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Vs. Britax Marathon: Which is Better for Your Baby?
- Britax Marathon vs. Graco Nautilus
- Britax Marathon 70-G3 vs. Diono Radian R100
Other Graco Nautilus Comparisons
- Graco Argos 80 Elite vs. Graco Nautilus: Which Graco is for you?
- Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite vs. Graco Nautilus: Convertible car seats for ultimate safety and efficiency!
- Graco Smart Seat Vs. Nautilus: Which is the Better Value?
- Graco Nautilus vs. Diono Radian RXT
- Graco Nautilus vs Britax Frontier
- Britax Marathon vs. Graco Nautilus
- Graco Nautilus vs. Britax Pioneer
Other CAR SEATS Comparisons
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Safety 1st Guide Air
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Eddie Bauer XRS 65
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Graco My Ride 65
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Evenflo Sureride
- Graco Size4Me 65 vs Graco Nautilus 65
- Baby Trend Flex-Loc vs Graco Snugride
- Baby Trend Flex-Loc vs Chicco Keyfit
- Evenflo Nurture vs Evenflo Embrace
- Graco 4Ever vs Britax
- Safety 1st Grow And Go vs Graco Extend2Fit
- Graco Nautilus 65 vs Graco Nautilus 80
- Evenflo Tribute LX vs Evenflo Sureride DLX
- Graco Size4Me 65 vs Graco 4Ever
- Graco Size4Me 65 vs Graco Extend2Fit
- Safety 1st Grow N Go vs Graco 4Ever