The Logitech Z-5500 and the Corsair SP2500 are both quality speaker systems designed to be used in your home. Both models have similar features and can deliver quality sound from a range of devices, so how do you know which speaker system is better?
We have made a list of the most important features of both the Logitech Z-5500 and the Corsair SP2500 to see which set we think is the better one.
The Logitech Z-5500 is a stylish, silver system that is made up of a subwoofer and 5 satellite speakers, with the addition of a digital control center and a wireless remote. The subwoofer on the Logitech Z-5500 measures 13 by 13.3 by 18.1 inches and each of the satellite speakers measure 3.7 by 7.4 by 4.7 inches.
The Corsair SP2500 features a subwoofer and two satellite speakers as well as a separate controller. The Corsair SP2500 subwoofer measures 10.2 by 11.7 by 18.1 inches and each of the satellites measure 4.25 by 4.7 by 6.25 inches.
The Logitech Z-5500 is a powerful 5.1 surround sound speaker system that has a total of 505 watts of power, with 188 watts packed into the subwoofer. The Logitech Z-5500 has the benefit of having Dolby Pro Logic II technology that transforms stereo sounds into 5.1 surround sound quality.
The Corsair SP2500 is a 2.1 stereo speaker system that has a total of 232 watts of power, with a 120 watt subwoofer. Both sets of speakers produce deep bass and can be played at high volumes with minimal distortion.
The Logitech Z-5500 can be connected to up to six devices simultaneously and features a convenient digital control pod that lets you adjust audio settings and control the volume of any of the connected audio devices. There is also a handy wireless remote that allows you control over all of your audio sources.
The Corsair SP2500 can be connected to up to three audio devices at a time and features a control pod that is connected to the system by a cable, so cannot be moved more than 6 feet away. The Corsair SP2500 has Mod X technology that replicates a cinematic quality sound through the stereo speakers.
The Logitech Z-5500 is a versatile speaker system that can be used with a wide range of audio devices but will work well with TVs and games consoles. Its surround sound capabilities make it ideal for watching movies and its powerful bass and sound quality make it just as great for listening to music.
The Corsair SP2500 is designed to be a gaming speaker system and will work best with a computer. Its smaller dimensions make it a good desktop size but it also has the power to be used with other audio sources, such as music and movies.
We have looked at the features of both the Logitech Z-5500 and the Corsair SP2500 and we think the better speakers are the Logitech Z-5500. It performs better with a greater range of devices and has the benefit of 3D sound.
The Logitech Z-5500 also has the advantage of a wireless remote, making it easier to use.
Other SPEAKER SYSTEM Comparisons
- Logitech Z-5500 vs Corsair SP2500 – Which One Better than the Other?
- Logitech X530 vs Logitech Z623 – Which are the Better Speakers?
- Logitech LS21 vs Creative A220 – Which Speakers Are Better?
- Logitech LS21 vs Logitech Z323 – Is One Speaker Set Better than the Other?
- Logitech X530 vs Logitech x540
- Logitech Z333 vs Logitech Z533
- Logitech z50 vs Logitech Z150
- Logitech Z506 vs Logitech X530
- Bose Companion 20 vs Klipsch Promedia 2.1
- Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 vs Bose Companion 5
- Bose Companion 5 vs Bose Companion 20
- Bose Companion 2 Series III vs Creative Gigaworks T40
- Logitech Z333 vs Logitech Z523: A Difference in Style
- Bose Companion 20 vs Audioengine A5: Big noise from just 2 Speakers
- Logitech Z506 vs Creative T6300: Sounding Off for the Best Speaker System