The Logitech LS21 and the Creative A220 are both 2.1 stereo multimedia speaker systems designed for a variety of uses in your home or office. Both models have similar features so how do you know which one is the better model?
We have looked at the features of both the Logitech LS21 and the Creative A220 to give you a better idea of which speaker system works best.
Both the Logitech LS21 and the Creative A220 are three piece speaker systems that have two satellite speakers as well as a separate subwoofer. The Logitech LS21 is the more stylish of the two sets, with a high shine, contemporary finish on the speakers compared to the fabric finish on the Creative A220.
The Logitech LS21 is a compact speaker system with the subwoofer measuring 5.5 by 8.4 by 7 inches and each satellite speaker measuring 3.4 by 5.8 by 3.2 inches. The Creative A220 subwoofer measures 10 by 7 by 7 inches and each speaker measures 6 by 3 by 3.5 inches.
The Logitech LS21 has a combined output of 7 watts split between the 4 watt subwoofer and the 1.5 watts from each of the satellite speakers. The Creative A220 has a total combined power of 9 watts with the subwoofer having 5 watts of power and each of the speakers having 2 watts.
Both models deliver 2.1 stereo sound with both systems being capable of producing powerful bass for their size. The audio produced from both will enhance your experience of watching movies and listening to music, particularly from portable devices.
The Logitech LS21 benefits from having a wired remote that lets you control the volume as well as having a built in headphone jack so you can easily switch to private listening. The Logitech LS21 also has the added feature of a bass volume control so you can adjust the bass to suit your listening style.
The Creative A220 has a volume control dial on the side of one of the satellite speakers to you can adjust the volume easily when you’re next to the speakers. The Creative A220 lacks the ability to adjust the bass separately from the main volume.
Both the Logitech LS21 and the Creative A220 are designed to be used with a range of multimedia devices with minimal setting up. Both models work well with laptops and desktops but will also work well with televisions and blu-ray players as well games consoles.
Watching movies or gaming is easier with the Logitech LS21 because of the handy remote, meaning you don’t need to get up off your seat to adjust the volume. Both speaker sets will enhance both voice audio and music.
After looking at the features of both the Logitech LS21 and the Creative A220 we think the better speakers overall are the Logitech LS21. They are a more stylish set that has the benefit of having a remote control.
The Logitech LS21 is also the newer of the two models and has the added feature of the adjustable bass button, allowing you to personalize your listening.
Other SPEAKER SYSTEM Comparisons
- Logitech LS21 vs Creative A220 – Which Speakers Are Better?
- Logitech LS21 vs Logitech Z323 – Is One Speaker Set Better than the Other?
- Logitech X530 vs Logitech x540
- Logitech Z333 vs Logitech Z533
- Logitech z50 vs Logitech Z150
- Logitech Z506 vs Logitech X530
- Bose Companion 20 vs Klipsch Promedia 2.1
- Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 vs Bose Companion 5
- Bose Companion 5 vs Bose Companion 20
- Bose Companion 2 Series III vs Creative Gigaworks T40
- Logitech Z333 vs Logitech Z523: A Difference in Style
- Bose Companion 20 vs Audioengine A5: Big noise from just 2 Speakers
- Logitech Z506 vs Creative T6300: Sounding Off for the Best Speaker System
- Logitech Z2300 and Z5500: Is upgrading to the Z5500 worth it?
- Logitech Z506 vs Logitech X-540: Multi Speaker Systems for your Home