The Logitech Z333 and the Logitech Z533 are both multimedia speaker systems that are in the same price bracket. Both models have similar features and deliver high quality sound so it can be difficult to know which speaker system to go for?
We have made a list of the main features of both the Logitech Z333 and the Logitech Z533 to help you decide which one is the better system.
Both the Logitech Z333 and the Logitech Z533 feature two speakers and a separate subwoofer. Each speaker system also features a detached control pod.
The Logitech Z333 is matte black in color and the speakers measure 7.5 by 4.5 by 3.5 inches with the subwoofer measuring 9 by 9.5 by 5.5 inches. The Logitech Z533 is matte black with glossy black accents and the speakers measure 6.7 by 3.9 by 3.3 inches with the subwoofer measuring 10.4 by 10 by 7.7 inches.
The Logitech Z333 can deliver 80 watts of power, giving you clear, rich sound even at loud volumes. The Logitech Z533 will give you high quality sound with 120 watts of power, giving you a louder sound.
Both speaker systems feature a separate bass control so you can adjust the bass to suit your tastes and your sound requirements. The Logitech Z333 and the Logitech Z533 will amplify the sound quality on all of your games and movies and will create loud and deep bass from the subwoofer for all of your music.
The Logitech Z333 and the Logitech Z533 both have separate control pods so you have access the volume and bass volume without being too close to the speakers, however they are both connected to the speakers with a cable and are not wireless.
The control pods on both speaker systems have headphone jacks built in so you can connect your headphones directly to the pods without being next to the speakers. The bass on the Logitech Z333 can be adjusted by a button on the subwoofer, allowing you to control the depth of the sound.
Both the Logitech Z333 and the Logitech Z533 can be connected to any devices that have 3.5 millimeter or RCA outputs on them. The two speaker systems, being multimedia systems, are compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems and can be connected to tablets, phones and televisions.
With the control pods on both models it’s easier to control the volume from the comfort of your seat if you’re watching movies or if you’re speakers are not situated on your desk. Both models are compatible with XBox and Playstation, letting your games come to life with truer sound and don’t require any additional software for installation.
After looking at the Logitech Z333 and the Logitech Z533 they are both very similar speaker systems but we think the better set is the Logitech Z333. The Logitech Z333 delivers high quality sound for a lower price.
The Logitech Z333 is also a newer model than the Logitech Z533, with more modern technology.
Other SPEAKER SYSTEM Comparisons
- Logitech Z-5500 vs Corsair SP2500 – Which One Better than the Other?
- Logitech X530 vs Logitech Z623 – Which are the Better Speakers?
- Logitech LS21 vs Creative A220 – Which Speakers Are Better?
- Logitech LS21 vs Logitech Z323 – Is One Speaker Set Better than the Other?
- Logitech X530 vs Logitech x540
- Logitech Z333 vs Logitech Z533
- Logitech z50 vs Logitech Z150
- Logitech Z506 vs Logitech X530
- Bose Companion 20 vs Klipsch Promedia 2.1
- Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 vs Bose Companion 5
- Bose Companion 5 vs Bose Companion 20
- Bose Companion 2 Series III vs Creative Gigaworks T40
- Logitech Z333 vs Logitech Z523: A Difference in Style
- Bose Companion 20 vs Audioengine A5: Big noise from just 2 Speakers
- Logitech Z506 vs Creative T6300: Sounding Off for the Best Speaker System