The Anker CB310 are Logitech MK520 are stylish wireless keyboards that are portable and designed to minimize your clutter. They make any workspace look clean, productive and inspiring.
To help you decide if the Anker CB310 or the Logitech MK520 is right for you, we’ve compared the two keyboards in the categories of design, keyboard, system requirements and what’s included and then offer a recommendation.
Both the Anker CB310 and the Logitech MK520 are sleek and stylish keyboards. They are both full size keyboards that also come with a wireless mouse.
The Anker CB310 is a glossy black and has rectangular shaped keys. All of the keys have white writing on them.
The mouse for the Anker CB310 allows you to track movements faster or slower with just the press of one button. The mouse also has programmable buttons that you can customize for your own needs.
As for the Logitech MK520, it is also a glossy black and has rectangular shaped keys. The mouse is supported with contoured sides and has soft rubber grips.
Both keyboards are ultra-thin and they keys are not raised very high so that it blends into your workspace.
The Anker CB310 has whisper-quiet keys so that you won’t be distracted when typing quickly. There is a cushioned palm rest ergonomically designed to support your write.
The Logitech MK520 has Logitech Incurve keys. This means that the key surface is slightly concave which corresponds with the natural design of your own fingertips.
Locating each key is easy and the key edges are softly rounded which makes typing quickly easy to do.
The Logitech MK520 employs the Perfect Stroke key system which evenly distributes your typing force across the key surface. This makes typing silent and fluid, no matter where you hit the key.
Because both keyboards use new technology, it’s important to make sure that you pair them with the compatible devices.
Both the Logitech K360 and the Logitech MK520 are wireless and can be connected to Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 for a PC.
They are also compatible with MAC OS X 10.2 or newer.
The Anker CB310 comes with the keyboard and wireless mouse.
The Logitech MK520 comes with its keyboard and wireless mouse. There are 3 AA batteries and user documentation as well as a Logitech unifying receiver.
The Logitech unifying receiver allows you to plug up to six unifying devices into it so that portability becomes much easier.
The Anker CB310 comes with an 18 month warranty while the Logitech MK520 has a three year limited hardware warranty.
While both the Anker CB310 and the Logitech MK520 offer modern technology housed in stylish keyboards, which device you choose make come down to personal preference.
The Anker CB310 and the Logitech MK520 are both bestsellers in the category of full size wireless keyboards and are often in the same price range. If you’re not sure which one to ultimately purchase, choose the one that has the best design for your eye.
Other Wireless Keyboard Comparisons
- Logitech K360 vs Logitech K230
- Anker CB310 vs Logitech MK520: High Functioning Wireless Keyboards
- Logitech MK550 vs. MK700: Which keyboard has the features that make your fingers want to move?
- Logitech MK270 vs. MK270R: What are the similarities and differences between these two sibling Logitech keyboard models?
- Logitech MK345 vs. MK330: So many fantastic features, so little time!
- Logitech MK550 vs Logitech MK520: When you need a bit more Support
- Logitech MK270 vs. MK330: Which feature packed Logitech wireless keyboard will you choose?
- Logitech K750 vs. K800: Two compact and lightweight Logitech wireless keyboard options
- Logitech K360 vs MK520: A Bonus Mouse
- Logitech K400 vs. K400 Plus: What are the differences and similarities between these sibling wireless keyboards?
- Turtle Beach Elite 800x vs. Astro a40: Two possible headset contenders for your most exciting gaming adventures
- Logitech K360 vs Logitech K750: A Step Towards the Future
- Logitech MK345 vs. MK520: Battle of the Logitech MK wireless keyboards
- Logitech K360 vs Logitech K800: When Size Matters
- Logitech MK345 vs. MK270: Which Logitech will get your job done right?