The Logitech 410 and the g910 are both very comparable mechanical gaming keyboards manufactured by Logitech. They allow for wonderful color shows through backlighting options and feature an array of highly desired features for gamers. However, there are so many great features on both that it can be difficult to choose whether you want the Logitech g410 or the g910.
Let us help! We’ve complied information into four easy-to-read categories. We’ve also provided our overall product recommendation at the end of this article. The four categories we’ve analyzed for you are: overall product dimensions, backlight color options, ARX control integration and additional fantastic features.
Overall Product Dimensions
The overall product dimensions for the Logitech g410 are 7.3” x 15.4” x 1.4”. The overall product weight is set at 1.83 lbs.
The overall product dimensions for the g910 are larger than the Logitech g410. The overall product dimensions are 19.9” x 9.6” x 1.4”. The overall product weight is also heavier than that of the Logitech g410. The overall product weight is set at 3.3 lbs.
Backlight Color Options
The Logitech g410 features center-illuminated backlighting with full-spectrum RGB colors. This model can also synchronize lighting effects with other Logitech G devices to create a unique light show with a wide variety of colors.
The g910 also features RGB colors. It boasts intelligent illumination backlights and is customizable with over 16.8 colors.
ARX Control Integration
ARX control integration is used to view in-game statistics, vital information and other game information on a device other than your computer, such as a tablet or Smartphone. Both the Logitech g410 and the g910 have this feature.
The Logitech g410 boasts a repositionable ARX control integration dock that can be placed anywhere on your desk. When not in use, it stores away neatly in the keyboard. The Logitech g410 is compatible with not only Andriod devices but also ISO operating devices.
The g910 ARX compatible integration is a dock that is permanently in the keyboard itself. It is compatible with Andriod Smartphones and tablets.
Additional Fantastic Features
The additional fantastic features seen on the Logitech g410 include the following:
- Romer-G mechanical keys
- No ten key on the keyboard
- Built-in audio controls
- Game mode
The additional fantastic features seen on the g910 include the following:
- Romer-G mechanical keys
- 9 programmable G-keys with three profiles (resulting in 27 individual commands)
- Dedicated media controls
- On-board roller bar for volume control
- 113 anti-ghosting keys
- Key switch durability of 70 million
- Two palm rests
Overall Product Recommendation
The overall product recommendation between the Logitech g410 and g910 goes to the Logitech g410. While the g910 has a lot of great features, the ability to position the ARX control integration doc anywhere on your desk makes gaming more comfortable and viewing in-game information easier. The ARX control integration dock for the Logitech g410 is also compatible with Andriod devices and ISO operating devices, making it more adaptable to what you are using.
One thing, however, that the g910 has is the 9 programmable G-keys and the capability of 27 individual commands. If you enjoy using command buttons then the g910 is a better choice for you.
Other KEYBOARD Comparisons
- Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 vs Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 6000 – Is One Better than the Other?
- Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 vs Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 800 – What’s the Difference?
- Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 vs Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 – Which is the Better One?
- Logitech K400 vs Logitech TK820 – Which Keyboard is Better?
- Logitech K400 vs Microsoft All In One – Is One Better than the Other?
- Logitech MK550 vs Microsoft 5000 – What’s the Difference?
- Logitech MK550 vs Microsoft 4000 – Is One Keyboard Better?
- Anker CB310 vs Logitech MK520: High Functioning Wireless Keyboards
- Microsoft Sidewinder X4 vs Logitech G110: Designed for Gamers
- Steelseries Apex M800 vs. Blackwidow Chroma: Two unique gaming keyboards
- Logitech Orion Spark vs. Corsair K95 RGB: Two great gaming keyboard options
- Corsair Gaming K95 vs Corsair Gaming K70: To Key or Not to Key
- Das Keyboard 4 Professional vs. Ultimate: What are the differences between these two Das Keyboard models?
- Logitech G710+ vs. Razer Blackwidow Ultimate: Two gaming keyboards with great consumer features
- Logitech G710+ vs. Razer Blackwidow: Mechanical Gaming Keyboards