The Canon ELPH 350 and the Canon ELPH 360 are both digital cameras that will let you take high quality images wherever you go. They are both similar in style and size and are both from the same manufacturer, so how do you know which one is better?
We have analyzed both the Canon ELPH 350 and the Canon ELPH 360 to see which one we think is the better camera.
Both the Canon ELPH 350 and the Canon ELPH 360 have 20.2 megapixel image sensors so you can capture high resolution images. Both models are equipped with DIGIC 4 image processors so you can take high quality pictures without having to wait for the camera to catch up before you take your next shot.
Both models have technology built in that allows you to take quality images even in low light environments. Both cameras also feature 12 times optical zoom, allowing you to get highly detailed close up images.
The Canon ELPH 350 is a super lightweight camera that is ideal for taking on days out and on vacations, weighing just 4.64 ounces. The Canon ELPH 360 is still a lightweight camera but weighs more than twice as much at 11.2 ounces.
The Canon ELPH 350 is also a smaller camera measuring 2.28 by 3.92 by 0.9 inches, making it easier to pack into your bag or pocket. The Canon ELPH 360 is still a handy size, just slightly larger, measuring 3.1 by 4.4 by 2.6 inches.
Both the Canon ELPH 350 and the Canon ELPH 360 have built in WiFi so you can easily connect to the app on your phone and upload your photos straight to your social media accounts without the need for a computer. The two cameras are also both capable of shooting HD video in 1080p.
With each shot of both the cameras, a four second video is recorded so you can capture the live moments of when you took the still photos. The Canon ELPH 360 benefits from having a feature that can store your photos and transform them into a highlight reel with added music.
Ease of Use
The two models are both designed to be easy to use and are ideal for beginners. Both models feature image stabilization technology that will let you take images that are in focus without the need for a tripod.
The Canon ELPH 350 and the Canon ELPH 360 both have clear 3 inch LCD monitors so you can easily analyze your images and videos. Both models can also be remotely controlled over WiFi via the corresponding app on your phone or tablet, letting you capture unique images or videos.
After looking at the features of both the Canon ELPH 350 and the Canon ELPH 360 we think the better camera is the Canon ELPH 360. It is the newer model and has a number of helpful features.
The Canon ELPH 360 is ideal for leisure trips with its ability to create highlights of your day.
Other CAMERAS Comparisons
- Nikon Coolpix P900 vs Sony HX400V – Is One Camera Better than the Other?
- Samsung NX2000 vs Samsung NX1000 – Which Camera is the Best?
- Nikon Coolpix P610 vs Nikon Coolpix L840 – Which is the Better Camera?
- Canon Powershot SX710 HS vs Canon Powershot SX700 HS – What’s the Difference?
- Canon Powershot SX710 HS vs Nikon Coolpix S9900 – Is One Camera Better than the Other?
- Nikon Coolpix S6500 vs Nikon Coolpix S6800 – What’s the Difference?
- Nikon Coolpix S6500 vs Sony WX200 – Is One Better than the Other?
- Nikon Coolpix S6500 vs Nikon Coolpix S9500 – What Camera Works Best?
- Canon Rebel XTi vs Nikon D3000 – Which Camera is Better?
- Canon Rebel XTi vs Canon Eos Rebel T2i – Is One Camera Better?
- Nikon Coolpix L330 vs Canon Powershot SX400 – Which is the Better Camera?
- Canon Powershot SX600 HS vs Nikon Coolpix S9600 – Is One Better than the Other?
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 vs Canon Powershot SX600 – Is There a Difference?
- Nikon Coolpix AW130 vs GoPro Hero 4 – Which is the Better Camera?
- Nikon Coolpix AW130 vs Fujifilm XP90 – Is One Better than the Other?