The Canon ELPH 350 and the Canon ELPH 360 are both digital cameras that will let you take high quality images wherever you go. They are both similar in style and size and are both from the same manufacturer, so how do you know which one is better?
We have analyzed both the Canon ELPH 350 and the Canon ELPH 360 to see which one we think is the better camera.
Both the Canon ELPH 350 and the Canon ELPH 360 have 20.2 megapixel image sensors so you can capture high resolution images. Both models are equipped with DIGIC 4 image processors so you can take high quality pictures without having to wait for the camera to catch up before you take your next shot.
Both models have technology built in that allows you to take quality images even in low light environments. Both cameras also feature 12 times optical zoom, allowing you to get highly detailed close up images.
The Canon ELPH 350 is a super lightweight camera that is ideal for taking on days out and on vacations, weighing just 4.64 ounces. The Canon ELPH 360 is still a lightweight camera but weighs more than twice as much at 11.2 ounces.
The Canon ELPH 350 is also a smaller camera measuring 2.28 by 3.92 by 0.9 inches, making it easier to pack into your bag or pocket. The Canon ELPH 360 is still a handy size, just slightly larger, measuring 3.1 by 4.4 by 2.6 inches.
Both the Canon ELPH 350 and the Canon ELPH 360 have built in WiFi so you can easily connect to the app on your phone and upload your photos straight to your social media accounts without the need for a computer. The two cameras are also both capable of shooting HD video in 1080p.
With each shot of both the cameras, a four second video is recorded so you can capture the live moments of when you took the still photos. The Canon ELPH 360 benefits from having a feature that can store your photos and transform them into a highlight reel with added music.
Ease of Use
The two models are both designed to be easy to use and are ideal for beginners. Both models feature image stabilization technology that will let you take images that are in focus without the need for a tripod.
The Canon ELPH 350 and the Canon ELPH 360 both have clear 3 inch LCD monitors so you can easily analyze your images and videos. Both models can also be remotely controlled over WiFi via the corresponding app on your phone or tablet, letting you capture unique images or videos.
After looking at the features of both the Canon ELPH 350 and the Canon ELPH 360 we think the better camera is the Canon ELPH 360. It is the newer model and has a number of helpful features.
The Canon ELPH 360 is ideal for leisure trips with its ability to create highlights of your day.
Other CAMERAS Comparisons
- Sony DSC WX350 vs Nikon Coolpix S9700 – Is One Better than the Other?
- Sony DSC HX400V vs Panasonic Lumix FZ300 – Does One Camera Work Better?
- Fujifilm X20 vs Fujifilm X100 – Which is the Better Model?
- Fujifilm X20 vs Canon Powershot G16 – Which Camera is Better?
- Canon Powershot SX520 vs Nikon Coolpix L830 – Which Camera Works Best?
- Canon Powershot SX520 vs Nikon Coolpix L840 – Which is the Better Camera?
- Canon Powershot SX520 vs Nikon Coolpix P530 – Is One Better than the Other?
- Canon Powershot SX720 HS vs Nikon Coolpix S9900 – Which Camera is Better?
- Canon Powershot SX720 HS vs Panasonic Lumix ZS50 – Which is the Better Camera?
- Nikon Coolpix S9700 vs Nikon Coolpix S9900 – Is One Camera Better than the Other?
- Samsung NX3000 vs Samsung NX300 – Is there a Difference?
- Sony MDR-7510 vs Sony MDR-7506 – Which Headphones Stand Out?
- Canon Powershot SX720 HS vs Nikon Coolpix A900 – Is One Better than the Other?
- Sony DSC H300 vs Nikon Coolpix B500 – Which is the Better Camera?
- Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX400V vs Canon Powershot SX50 HS – Is One Camera Better than the Other?