The Saeco Poemia and the Breville Cafe Roma are espresso machines made by companies that have attempted to bring the deliciousness of Italian coffee to your own kitchen.
While they are affordable, don’t let their price fool you; both espresso machines use state of the art technology to brew the perfect cup of espresso for you.
To help you determine if the Saeco Poemia or the Breville Cafe Roma is right for you, we’ve compared the two espresso machines in the categories of mechanics, features, accessories and dimensions and then offer up a recommendation.
Both the Saeco Poemia and the Breville Cafe Roma have a pump pressure of 15 bars.
The Saeco Poemia has a heating system that operates on 950 Watts while the Breville Cafe Roma has a heating system that operates on 1100 watts.
Both the Saeco Poemia and the Breville Cafe Roma come in stainless steel.
If you expect to have your espresso whenever you most need it, then you’re in luck as the Delonghi EC155 has a self-priming operation. This means that you don’t have to worry about any start-up preparation; instead you can program your settings and enjoy a cup even quicker.
The Saeco Poemia is able to brew two cups of espresso at the same time. It has a steam option and a hot water option.
The Saeco Poemia also has a manual milk frother for special drinks.
The Breville Cafe Roma has a thermoblock heating system that ensures your drink is always at the perfect temperature.
The Breville Cafe Roma also has a steam wand and a removable drip tray. There is an external water window so that you always know just how much water is left in the tank.
The Saeco Poemia has a 1.5 liter water tank while the Breville Cafe Roma has a 1.2 liter water tank.
The Saeco Poemia has a cup warmer to ensure that your drink never cools.
The removable drip tray on the Breville Cafe Roma makes it very easy to clean, as does its removable water tank. It’s easy to disassemble and clean the machine’s components.
The Breville Cafe Roma comes with a stainless steel frothing pitcher, a tamping tool and a measuring spoon. It also comes with a cleaning tool to keep your espresso machine running smoothly and looking well.
The Saeco Poemia has dimensions of 7.9 inches x 10.4 inches x 11.7 inches. It weighs 8.8 pounds.
The Breville Cafe Roma has dimensions of 12 inches x 12 inches x 15 inches.
Both the Saeco Poemia and the Breville Cafe Roma come with a one year limited warranty.
The Saeco Poemia and the Breville Cafe Roma have many similarities and are priced very similarly.
Out of the two espresso machines, the Breville Cafe Roma is the better machine. Its functions are more reliable and its espresso is smoother. Go with this machine and you’ll enjoy every sip of your next cups of coffee.
Other Espresso Machine Comparisons
- Keurig Rivo vs Verismo
- Nespresso Prodigio vs Nespresso Evoluo
- Nespresso Pixie vs. Nespresso Citiz
- Keurig Rivo vs Nespresso Lattissima
- Jura Impressa S9 vs Jura Impressa Z7
- Mr Coffee ECM160 vs ECM260 – The Search for Great Coffee at Home
- Jura Impressa S9 vs Jura Impressa C9: High End Espresso Machines
- Saeco Poemia vs Breville Cafe Roma: Smooth espresso
- Nespresso Pixie vs Nespresso Pixie Clips: All about Customization
- Saeco Intuita vs Saeco Intelia: Espresso you can Count On
- Nespresso Inissia vs Delonghi EC155: Savour your cup of Coffee
- Jura Ena Micro 1 vs Jura Ena Micro 9: A Number of Possibilities
- Keurig Rivo vs Ninja Coffee Bar: Pods vs Beans
- Gaggia Brera vs Saeco Syntia: It all comes down to price
- Nespresso Pixie vs Nespresso Vertuoline: Compact, Stylish and Delicious