The Logitech g710 and g910 are two of the many great mechanical gaming keyboard that Logitech has manufactured. They are durable, efficient and offer exactly what any computer gamer might need. But how do you know whether the Logitech g710 or the g910 will be the right fit for your needs?
We’ve compiled information into four categories to help you make that decision. We’ve also provided our overall product recommendation at the end of this article. The four categories we analyzed are: overall product dimensions, type of keys, programmable G-keys and additional gamer worthy features.
Overall Product Dimensions
The overall product dimensions for the Logitech g710 are 20.7” x 9” x 2.4”. The overall product weight is set at 4.8 lbs.
The overall product dimensions for the g910 are comparable to that of the Logitech g710. The overall product dimensions are 19.9” x 9.6” x 1.4”. The overall product weight is lighter than the Logitech g710, being set at 3.3 lbs.
Type of Keys
The Logitech g710 features mechanical keys that have a durability rating for a 50 million cycle life.
The g910 also has mechanical keys, but they feature the Romer-G mechanical keys. The key switch durability for this model is higher, at 70 million.
The Logitech g710 features six programmable G-keys. These G-keys are capable of holding three macros per key, which results in 18 overall individual functions.
The g910 features nine programmable G-keys that also allow for three macros profiles. This means that the g910 is capable of having 27 individual functions.
Additional Gamer Worthy Features
The additional gamer worthy features for the Logitech g710 include the following:
- Quiet, non-clicking keys
- Adjustable backlight with four settings, including “off”
- White LED backlight
- One-touch media and volume controls
- The WASD keys and arrow keys backlight can be adjusted independently from the rest of the keyboard
- Game mode switch
- 26-key rollover
- 110 anti-ghosting keys
- Durable tilt legs
- Removable palm rest
The additional gamer worthy features for the g910 include the following:
- RGB intelligent illumination
- Backlight is customizable with over 16.8 million color options
- Dedicated media controls
- On-board roller bar for volume control
- ARX control integration with Andriod smart phones or tablets to view in-game information, statistics, vital signs, etc.
- 113 anti-ghosting keys
- Two palm rests
Overall Product Recommendation
The overall product recommendation between the Logitech g710 and the g910 goes to the g910. It features more programmable options through 9 programmable G-keys, and features 113 anti-ghosting keys.
In addition to the programmable G-keys and anti-ghosting keys, the g910 also has the ability to view in-game data on your phone or tablet, as opposed to on the computer screen when the game is going. This means more screen space can be dedicated to the game you are playing, not the statistics of the game.
One thing that the Logitech g710 has that would have been nice to see on the g910 is the game mode switch. This switch allows the user to enter into a game mode where, if you accidentaly hit the windows key, your game will not disappear and return to the desktop.
Other KEYBOARD Comparisons
- Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 vs Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 6000 – Is One Better than the Other?
- Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 vs Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 800 – What’s the Difference?
- Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 vs Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 – Which is the Better One?
- Logitech K400 vs Logitech TK820 – Which Keyboard is Better?
- Logitech K400 vs Microsoft All In One – Is One Better than the Other?
- Logitech MK550 vs Microsoft 5000 – What’s the Difference?
- Logitech MK550 vs Microsoft 4000 – Is One Keyboard Better?
- Anker CB310 vs Logitech MK520: High Functioning Wireless Keyboards
- Microsoft Sidewinder X4 vs Logitech G110: Designed for Gamers
- Steelseries Apex M800 vs. Blackwidow Chroma: Two unique gaming keyboards
- Logitech Orion Spark vs. Corsair K95 RGB: Two great gaming keyboard options
- Corsair Gaming K95 vs Corsair Gaming K70: To Key or Not to Key
- Das Keyboard 4 Professional vs. Ultimate: What are the differences between these two Das Keyboard models?
- Logitech G710+ vs. Razer Blackwidow Ultimate: Two gaming keyboards with great consumer features
- Logitech G710+ vs. Razer Blackwidow: Mechanical Gaming Keyboards
Other Logitech g710 Comparisons
- Logitech G710 vs. G710+: What are the similarities and differences between these two Logitech gaming keyboards?
- Corsair Vengeance K70 vs Logitech G710+: Advanced Gaming Needs
- Logitech g710 vs. g910: Which mechanical gaming keyboard will work best for all your gaming battles?