The Samsung NX3000 and the Samsung NX300 are both digital cameras that will allow you to capture high resolution images in a range of settings. Both are very similar in style and have similar features, so what’s the difference?
We have taken a look at both the Samsung NX3000 and the Samsung NX300 to see which of the two models is the better one.
Both the Samsung NX3000 and the Samsung NX300 have powerful 20.3 megapixel CMOS image sensors to let you capture high resolution images even in low light situations. The Samsung NX3000 has a 16 to 50 millimeter zoom lens that has a 3.1 times optical zoom.
The Samsung NX300 comes with an 18 to 55 millimeter zoom lens that has a 2.5 times optical zoom. Both cameras have a an ISO rating of between 100 and 25,600 which means you’ll get high quality shots in all types of lighting, without using the flash.
The two cameras are both a similar size and are super convenient size for taking on vacations and carrying around in your pocket. The Samsung NX3000 measures 2.6 by 1.54 by 4.61 inches compared to the Samsung NX300 which measures 2.52 by 1.61 by 4.8 inches.
Both cameras are lightweight enough to be idea for traveling and carrying with you on days out but they are a little heavier than some other cameras of their size. The Samsung NX3000 weighs 0.85 lbs and the Samsung NX300 weighs a little less at 0.73 lbs.
With both cameras it’s possible to buy additional lenses so you can use better suited lenses for your different projects. Both models feature WiFi and NFC technology so you can connect to your other devices and instantly share your photos and videos.
The WiFi also enables you to remotely control both of the cameras from an app on your phone, letting you get more unique shots. Both models have a continuous shooting mode, with the Samsung NX3000 capable of shooting 5 frames per second compared to the Samsung NX300 that can shoot at a speed of 30 frames per second.
Ease of Use
Both cameras are easy to use and both have built in automatic focus that will help you get sharper images. Both models are similar in picture quality to digital SLR cameras and both have complete manual settings so you have more creative control over your photography.
The Samsung NX3000 has a 3 inch LCD screen that flips up 180 degrees, letting you capture shots from more angles. The Samsung NX300 has a 3.3 inch AMOLED screen that tilts 45 degrees downwards and 90 degrees up.
After analyzing both the Samsung NX3000 and the Samsung NX300 we think the better camera is the Samsung NX300. It produces a higher quality image and also works better for shooting high resolution videos.
The Samsung NX300 has the feel of a digital SLR but without the bulk, making it a great compact camera for taking on any trips.
Other CAMERAS Comparisons
- Sony DSC WX350 vs Nikon Coolpix S9700 – Is One Better than the Other?
- Sony DSC HX400V vs Panasonic Lumix FZ300 – Does One Camera Work Better?
- Fujifilm X20 vs Fujifilm X100 – Which is the Better Model?
- Fujifilm X20 vs Canon Powershot G16 – Which Camera is Better?
- Canon Powershot SX520 vs Nikon Coolpix L830 – Which Camera Works Best?
- Canon Powershot SX520 vs Nikon Coolpix L840 – Which is the Better Camera?
- Canon Powershot SX520 vs Nikon Coolpix P530 – Is One Better than the Other?
- Canon Powershot SX720 HS vs Nikon Coolpix S9900 – Which Camera is Better?
- Canon Powershot SX720 HS vs Panasonic Lumix ZS50 – Which is the Better Camera?
- Nikon Coolpix S9700 vs Nikon Coolpix S9900 – Is One Camera Better than the Other?
- Samsung NX3000 vs Samsung NX300 – Is there a Difference?
- Sony MDR-7510 vs Sony MDR-7506 – Which Headphones Stand Out?
- Canon Powershot SX720 HS vs Nikon Coolpix A900 – Is One Better than the Other?
- Sony DSC H300 vs Nikon Coolpix B500 – Which is the Better Camera?
- Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX400V vs Canon Powershot SX50 HS – Is One Camera Better than the Other?