For a rugged, long lasting, comfortable backpack that’ll go with you on every trip, the Kelty Redwing 50-Liter and Kelty Redwing 44-LIter are two fantastic options. Both bags are great for light backpacking trips and weekend getaways, and both are made of a high quality polyester material, guaranteeing a long lasting durability that surpasses all other backpacks out there.
So if both bags are fantastic for just about everyone out there, which one is the better choice for you?
Kelty Redwing 50-Liter:
The Kelty redwing 50-Liter is a surprisingly lightweight backpack, despite its ability to hold large amounts of necessary items. The 3lb 5oz bag is comfortable to lug around on long hiking trips or short weekend getaways, easily carrying all the things you need. The removable hip strap makes this an easily adjustable comfortable backpack that can be adjusted to just about any body size and shape.
The pockets on the Kelty Redwing 50-Liter are easily reachable, assuring immediate access to anything you need. For bouts out in the wilderness or a fun and exciting trip, the Kelty Redwing 50-Liter is the backpack to have with you!
Kelty Redwing 44-Liter:
This one-size backpack is fantastic for just about anything. Whether you need it for a daily commuting backpack or a hiking trip, this bag can do just about everything you need. This 3lb 3oz lightweight backpack is incredibly comfortable for any body shape and size.
The top and front loading pockets make it easy to access all of your items without the hassle of shifting and searching. 44 Liters can easily carry your clothes, food, first aid kit, tools, and books without it being too hefty and cumbersome.
The Pros and Cons of the Kelty Redwing 50-Liter & 44-Liter:
Both bags are incredibly comfortable to lug around, they’re easy to adjust, and great for just about any trip. They’re both made of high quality polyester to ensure a long lasting durability.
Although it’s a fantastic backpack for just about any occasion, the Kelty Redwing 44-Liter does not have a zipper-locking mechanism, making it hard to properly secure your items. For security purposes, this backpack is lacking in that area.
The Kelty Redwing 50-Liter is good for backpacking, but it might be a little excessive for everyday commuting purposes. Although it can hold a lot of your items with ease, 50-liters is a little too much for everyday or short trips.
Which One’s The Better Bet?
The Kelty Redwing 44-Liter is the better choice for the everyday commuting purposes or the fun and exciting weekend or hiking trip. It can easily hold all of your items safely and securely, without the hassle of searching, digging, and shuffling. This 3lb 3oz polyester bag is excellent for just about anyone out there, giving you all the comfort, ease, and durability you need.
The Kelty Redwing 44-Liter backpack is the best choice out there. If you are looking around for a long lasting, high quality backpack, than this is the one for you!
Other Kelty Redwing 50 Comparisons
- Kelty Redwing 50 vs. Osprey Farpoint 55: Which hiking backpack is your ideal adventure companion?
- Kelty Redwing 50 vs Kelty Redwing 44
- Kelty Redwing 50 vs Osprey Porter 46
Other Kelty Redwing 44 Comparisons
Other Backpack Comparisons
- Osprey Manta 28 vs Osprey Manta 36: The details are in the Distance
- Gregory Z30 vs Gregory Z35: Finding out how much size matters
- Osprey Volt 75 vs Atmos AG 65: Why Settle for Second Best
- Osprey Stratos 34 vs. Kestrel 32: Two top-notch adventure hiking backpacks
- Kelty Coyote 80 vs Kelty Red Cloud 90: Keeping it Light
- Osprey Stratos 36 vs Osprey Kestrel 38: Ultimate Hiking Backpacks
- Osprey Porter 46 vs Osprey Farpoint 40: All Service Backpacks
- Maxpedition Condor ii vs. Vulture ii: Two high quality and durable hiking backpacks from Maxpedition
- Ogio Gambit vs Ogio Renegade: Ultimate Protection for your Laptop
- Deuter Speed Lite 20 vs Osprey Talon 22: All in a Day’s Adventure
- Osprey Atmos AG 50 vs. 65: What are the differences between these two Osprey hiking backpacks?
- Osprey Volt 75 vs. Aether 70: Two great Osprey hiking backpack options
- Osprey Daylite vs Deuter Speed Lite: Lightweight Day Use
- Maxpedition Condor ii vs. Falcon ii: Which Maxpedition backpack is your ideal adventure companion?
- Osprey Stratos 34 vs. 36: What are the similarities and differences between these two Osprey hiking backpacks?