When it comes to choosing a car seat for your little one, you will be flooded with lots of options. While it may seem a tiring job, we will make your job easier by comparing two of the most popular car seats in this post. Continue reading to find out which one becomes the ultimate winner.
Diono Radian RXT
The Graco Nautilus vs. The Diono Radian RXT
If you need to take your children with you on a car journey, you will need a special car seat for them. There are several car seats available in the market. Among them, the Graco Nautilus and the Diono Radian RXT are two of the most popular ones. Both feature unique advantages and specialties.
Design and Comfort
The Graco Nautilus features a unique 3-in-1 design, which is especially designed for children weighted from 20 to 100 pounds. With the growth of your child, you can transform the seat into highback booster and belt-positioning booster seats. The 3 position recline and the adjustable headrest will increase the comfort of your children during the journey. The padded armrests, storage pockets and cup holders will allows them to enjoy the ride.
The Diono Radian RXT is has a steel alloy frame as the foundation. This makes the seat attach firmly with the vehicle and prevent any movement. The deep shell ensures an enjoyable rear-facing ride. The flush cloth surface of the seat feels soft against the skin of your children. Longer seat bottom and expandable sides will help you in maintaining the seat as your children grows. Infants and newborns will be safe with the body support cushions included with this model.
The Graco Nautilus comes with EPS and energy absorbing foam which helps the sit in managing energy effectively in times of hard crashes. The seat has also been tested for side impact collisions. The five point harness and high positioned belt booster will keep your child during such incidents. As the company has tested the seat for structural integrity in both low and high temperatures, you can rest assured in this regard too.
On the other hand, the secure head support, reinforced side walls and thick, EPS foam of the Diono Radian RXT will save your child from intruding objects and forward movement in times of a collision. The seat features SafeStop harness system, which will keep the children firm in their places. The RadianRXT technology will reduce seat rotation tendency in times of emergency. The Radian RXT meets the Federal crash test and NCAP standards.
Both of these seats are provide with Latch facility which will work perfectly with your vehicles Latch system. They come with removable seat covers, which could be washed separately. They are also covered by one year limited warranty by the companies.
If you really need a convertible seat for your children, you should choose the Diono Radian RXT. However, if you want a normal seat with standard security features, you can choose the Graco Nautilus without compromising anything. The Nautilus will provide great value for your money.
Other Graco Nautilus Comparisons
- Graco Argos 80 Elite vs. Graco Nautilus: Which Graco is for you?
- Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite vs. Graco Nautilus: Convertible car seats for ultimate safety and efficiency!
- Graco Smart Seat Vs. Nautilus: Which is the Better Value?
- Graco Nautilus vs. Diono Radian RXT
- Graco Nautilus vs Britax Frontier
- Britax Marathon vs. Graco Nautilus
- Graco Nautilus vs. Britax Pioneer
Other Osprey Radian RXT Comparisons
Other CAR SEATS Comparisons
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Safety 1st Guide Air
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Eddie Bauer XRS 65
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Graco My Ride 65
- Safety 1st Guide 65 vs Evenflo Sureride
- Graco Size4Me 65 vs Graco Nautilus 65
- Baby Trend Flex-Loc vs Graco Snugride
- Baby Trend Flex-Loc vs Chicco Keyfit
- Evenflo Nurture vs Evenflo Embrace
- Graco 4Ever vs Britax
- Safety 1st Grow And Go vs Graco Extend2Fit
- Graco Nautilus 65 vs Graco Nautilus 80
- Evenflo Tribute LX vs Evenflo Sureride DLX
- Graco Size4Me 65 vs Graco 4Ever
- Graco Size4Me 65 vs Graco Extend2Fit
- Safety 1st Grow N Go vs Graco 4Ever